How we can help
Once we’ve got you investment ready, we’ll help you find angel investors who are just as passionate about your business as you are.
We’ve worked with businesses of all sizes to turn customers into investors by marrying strategic investment with the power of the crowd.s.
For businesses with more traction we can help you identify and connect with leading venture capital firms who can help you take your business to the next level.
What we do
Review your business
We start by reviewing your funding strategy and business growth plan, assisting you with:
- Creating your timeline to exit
- Applying for SEIS/EIS advanced assurance if you don’t already have it
- Assessing & setting the valuation of your business
- Selecting the right funding route for you and your business
We build your investment pack
Creating an investment pack that stands out from the crowd is critical to your success. Investors see hundreds of pitches a week – we make sure yours piques their interest.
We work with you to create:
- Executive Summary of your business
- 20-30 page slide deck (summary of your business plan)
- Full financial model for the next 3 years
- Campaign assets e.g. pitch video
- Water-tight answers to frequently asked investor questions
- A stellar in-person pitch so you feel confident in face-to-face meetings
Manage your campaign
Once your investment pack is ready we work with you throughout your funding campaign to:
- Ensure you maintain momentum throughout your funding round
- Create and execute a marketing campaign to bring not only investors, but customers to your business
- Monitoring and managing any online live campaigns e.g. crowdfunding
- Introducing you to our network of investors
- Ensuring you are choosing the right investors for you and your business
Close your funding round
Closing your round can be stressful, time consuming and expensive. We work with our trusted legal and accountancy partners to:
- Ensure that all of your legal documents, articles of association and term sheets are in shape
- Issue share certificates and file necessary documents with companies house.
In light of COVID-19, we’re sharing 20 UK investors that are still investing and what they’re looking for.
Investors are going digital – turning to online conferencing to see pitches. We share our tips on how to maintain professionalism when pitching online.
It’s undeniable that these are uncertain times, not only for our health, but also for businesses. We’re here to provide some guidance through this storm, we’re sharing the ways you can adapt your investment strategy during these unprecedented times.
What people are saying
“I truly feel blessed that I made contact with Helena when I did – I had this huge idea, which required huge resources, which I did not have. Helena helped give me the confidence to pursue investment and gave me the practical tools to help turn my idea into reality. Helena also held my hand through raising funds on Crowdcube, and kept me positive when things didn’t seem to be going so well, as well as lots of practical tasks to keep the positivity and momentum in my pitch. We smashed our target, raising £160k above our target of £240k, and are now putting all our plans into action. I cannot recommend Helena enough for the miracles she has worked!”
“We recently engaged Raising Partners to provide advice and assistance for an equity fundraise on Crowdcube. As well as managing our pitch on a daily basis to deal with investor queries and send out regular updates to potential investors, Raising Partners provided some great advice on utilising social media and our own networks to maximise interest in the investment opportunity. We ended up raising substantially more than our original target and I have no hesitation in recommending Raising Partners to other companies considering raising funds.”
“Raising Partners were brilliant. They worked with us every step of the way managing our full investment round. They worked with us on building our investment proposition including pitch deck and supporting video, refining our financials and valuation. They became a key part of our team for the duration of our raise, helping us approach and pitch to investors as well as helping us to answer all of the nitty gritty questions!”
Loch Lomond Brewery