Salary - DOE
About the Role
You will play a fundamental role in supporting businesses throughout their investment round working closely with the Raising Partners Investment team and our clients as we continue to grow. You’ll be directly responsible for managing the relationship with our crowdfunding clients and maintain Raising Partners reputation for delivering some of the UK’s best crowdfunding campaigns. We see this role expanding rapidly over the next 12 months with clear professional development into our Angel and Venture investment arms of the Raising Partners brand as well as senior leadership growth to head our crowdfunding department.
Day to day you will:
- Be the main point of contact between Raising Partners and our crowdfunding clients supporting founders with their fundraising campaign from start to finish
- Work closely with the Senior Investment Manager on each project to ensure we produce best-in-class investment assets and support with setting the funding strategy for the campaign, from lead investment and pre-registration, through to the live pitch
- Lead project management of our crowdfunding campaigns using our project management software to manage and delegate project tasks to key members of the team
- Be the main point of contact between Raising Partners and each crowdfunding platform with responsibility for due diligence and ensuring the smooth running of our campaigns and that we are fully integrated into the platform processes
- Build lasting relationships with our clients that foster repeat business and referrals
- Contribute to weekly client review calls advising on campaign strategy to ensure we build and maintain momentum effectively
- Track, analyse and amend campaign strategy daily making data-driven decisions
- Manage the live running of public facing campaigns working closely with our clients to ensure all investors are communicated with clearly, concisely and confidently
- Produce crowdfunding thought-leadership content across all mediums (website, social, video & audio) continuing to build on the Raising Partners brand as experts on all things early-stage investment and equity crowdfunding
This role is a remote role for the foreseeable future due to the coronavirus pandemic. Raising Partners have a presence UK-wide with offices in Guildford and Edinburgh. Permanent remote working is considered. You will be required to travel on occasions to meet with clients and attend speaking opportunities and networking events. Being remote doesn’t mean you will be alone. You will be working directly with the rest of the team on a daily basis and will play a key part in the company’s growth and future.
A happy and positive company culture is a priority to us at Raising Partners. As a growing team, it’s really important to us that not only do we deliver great work, but we have fun. Mental and physical health is never taken for granted and our team is our biggest asset.
We have a team call every morning *we used to do this in person* where popular themes of discussion before we get down to the business of the day include:
- What we had for dinner and any general meal inspiration
- What we’re watching/reading/listening to and any recommendations – we all recently binged watched Young Wallander on Netflix and highly recommend
- Cool/interesting businesses we’ve seen
- Salary – DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Remote working
- Summer half day Friday policy June – September
- Discount on nationwide travel and tech including Virgin Trains, Trainline, Samsung, BT and Apple
Our policy is to employ the best-qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.